Call an administrator
We all know that administrators can't be on the servers 24/7 looking out for trouble makers. However, players can assist us in catching them. This page explains how.
Change your name
If you change your name to admin_needed, it will be sent to our private IRC channel. An administrator should pick it up shortly and get back to you.
Please be aware that other players will see this, and may stop misbehaving. We recommend using the method to talk to administrators privately (explained below).
Come along to IRC
The quickest way to let us know what is happening is to tell an operator (someone with the @ sign) on our IRC channel.
Talk to us privately
To send a message that only administrators can see do this:
- Press your team say button (normally 'u').
- Enter one at '@' sign at the beginning of your message.
- Type the rest of your message and press enter.
Nobody who isn't an administrator can see that type of message, apart from the player who sent it (you).
The message will also be sent to administrators on our private IRC channel.
Good and bad examples of the private chat
It helps us if we know what we are wanted for. Good examples of the private chat are:
- say_team @dave_uk is blocking a door
- say_team @frogman is playing music, wont stfu
- say_team @mikey keeps spawnkilling people with some trigger
- say_team @door wont open that should of, we can't progress
The following uses really do not help at all. Please do not use them.
- say_team @admin.
- say_team @admin_needed!!!!!!!11
- say_team @someone is blocking
- say_team @ARARARHARHRARH THIS GUY WONT STFU
- say_team @map is broken admin
- say_team @this map sucks. change it admin?
Please also do not abuse this facility. We will ban players who continuously ignore administrator responses.
Nobody is coming! What should I do?
Page last updated Monday, 22nd March 2010 at 8:49 PM, executed in 0.024 seconds using 13 queries. It has been viewed 6740 time(s).
Template and content © copyright Adam Reece 2007-2010. All rights reserved.
Please send any problems you encounter on this website to the manager Adam Reece, thank you.